BACK TO WEBSITE

2.25.2013

Thank you thank you!

I don't even know how to say it-- I was overwhelmed with the love and support I felt Friday at the Belly-Belly Book Release and Art Show Party. ...Also, I don't know why it took me until now to realize I should have been calling it BBBRASP this whole time. Anyway.

It was so much fun! Thank you so much to everyone who came! Thank you to my Quaker moms who brought food! And everyone. Really, it felt so good.

And I'm already back to making art etc. This weekend I will have art at the Coalition of Labor Union Women Art Show / Benefit, which is a great cause and I'm excited to be a part of it. After that, who knows? Are you having an art show? Well here are some pics from the BBBRASP (yes...) :



  
                    



No comments:

Post a Comment