BACK TO WEBSITE

5.10.2013

Pleasant Main St. Surprise

Last night I went to a fundraiser for Community Bike Works in downtown Bethlehem and happened to notice "Tunes at Twilight" going on behind the Sun Inn. I had forgotten about this weekly early summer event and walked through to find hundreds of people having a good time in good weather, listening to good music. And I also saw a few tables set up with random things-- beer, food... art?!

I hopped on my bike and sped home to grab whatever small things I could fit in my backpack, and bungee-d a little table to my bike and headed back to set up a spot! It was great. I sold a few things, saw some friends, and met some nice people.

It's too bad I won't be around for more of these! But I'll be riding around, visiting people and training for my bike trip in the next 2 weeks.

P.S. Somebody said, "Those earrings are perfect for Mother's Day."

WELL SURE! Let me know if you want some-- there's still time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment