BACK TO WEBSITE

5.27.2015

Things are Happening

[My blog has moved right into my website, at www.usandweart.com/blog]


Some cool things that are happening soon and also I am involved:

MergeArts
Coda • 1712 Walnut St, Philadelphia • Thursday 5/28 • 8 PM

I am one of 9 artists showing at this event which is a night of live music, art, and fashion in downtown Philadelphia. You can get tickets from me for $15 (or $20 at the door). And to encourage you to come to this FUN FUN FUN thing, if you buy any print this week you will get a free ticket!! (Unfortunately the event is limited to 21+)

Philly Trans* Health Conference
Convention Center • 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia • 6/4 - 6/6 • 8 PM

I am excited to be a part of PTHC where I will have coloring books and lots of wonderful genderless creatures available for sale. Come visit, the event is free! (But registration is encouraged)

Philadelphia VegFest
Headhouse Square • 2nd & South Sts, Philadelphia • 6/6 • 11 AM - 4 PM

I have a table at Philly VegFest where I will have cute veg-themed prints and cards, AND I will be face painting (!) It's free so come visit because YUM.

Independent Rock Open House
Independent Rock • 38 Jackson St, 2nd Fl. Philadelphia • 6/6 • 10 AM -7 PM

I have a couple pieces in this group show at the Independent Rock School!


AND... IN JUNE I WILL BE PUTTING UP A SHOW OF NEW WORK AT REPAIR THE WORLD PHILLY, WHICH IS A GREAT ORGANIZATION AND YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. DETAILS SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment