BACK TO WEBSITE

12.01.2011

The Day Joey Was More like an Illustrator

So it turns out, I've been trying to be a painter I'm not, for about ever.  In the last day and a half, discoveries show that my drawings tell stories for a reason, and I should be rocketing towards illustrative fame any day now…

In the meantime, I've got to take a moment to highlight Rachel Caldwell, who creates some delicious prints and t-shirt designs.  I'm really not sure how to describe her style right now, I just know my brain gets all happy looking at her work.  It makes sense that I'm drawn to it (that was on purpose…) since she's got some sensational animal guys going on… I'm really into it.




CHECK OUT HER BLOG too, because there's more.

Also, check back for NEW and exciting work from me in the next 36 hours-ish. Yep.

(images with permission from Rachel Caldwell)

No comments:

Post a Comment