BACK TO WEBSITE

12.25.2011

Grateful-feeling

Among the vibrant conversations subsequent of holiday cheer with friends and family, this phenomenon of some kind of hyphen culture came up, of which I was unaware, but am now totally skeptical, as certain individuals attempted to convince me that words like "drama-making" are acceptable. NOT-SO.

Apart from emphatic discussions about grammar, there have been other moments of joy since my home-coming, and I am feeling very grateful to be back in Bethlehem for awhile.

I've got a growing list of extremely neat artists about whom I want to blog (but I'm always open to suggestions-- email me!), and there will be plenty of time for that now that the semester is actually over (!) but in the meantime, here is some new work (adding on to less new work but at least here are better images) from my own hands (these are acrylic on Wall St. Journals) :


No comments:

Post a Comment